When it comes to strawberries, Hayden just has no self-restraint. No boundaries. Last month he grabbed this brand new package of strawbs off the counter and started eating them. Unwashed. (GASP!) But it gets worse... this morning at the grocery store he turned around in the cart, seized the package of strawbs, opened them, and before I could stop him, HE SCARFED ONE-- STEM AND ALL! Seriously inappropriate, not to mention unsightly.Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Strawberry Enthusiast
When it comes to strawberries, Hayden just has no self-restraint. No boundaries. Last month he grabbed this brand new package of strawbs off the counter and started eating them. Unwashed. (GASP!) But it gets worse... this morning at the grocery store he turned around in the cart, seized the package of strawbs, opened them, and before I could stop him, HE SCARFED ONE-- STEM AND ALL! Seriously inappropriate, not to mention unsightly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ha ha! That's what Charlotte did in the cart the other day at Target w/ grapes! I can't believe he ate the stem. Ick!
ReplyDeletep.s. I'm tired of the word verification mandate on all my comments, can't I post freely without proving I'm a real person?